Want to Make a Difference In a Cancer Patient’s Life?
With Project Valentine you can give donations, craft a gift, or give your time. However you decide to get involved with Project Valentine, know you are helping put a smile on cancer patients’ and their family’s faces during difficult times.
At its heart, Project Valentine is a home-grown and hand-crafted movement, and these are still the most treasured items our recipients report receiving:
Need ideas? Here are some items we need:
- Hand made or purchased scarves
- New paperback books or magazines
- Handmade jewelry or jewelry kits
- Bookmarks and new decks of cards
- New CDs of comforting and inspiring music
- New puzzles and books
- Gift cards ($5 & $10)
- Gum, mints – individually wrapped**
- New fuzzy, warm socks for the winter
- New journals and pretty pens
- Items for men are especially needed (baseball hats, puzzle books, water bottles)!
Be creative, we will be delighted with what you give!
*Smells and strong tastes can be hard during chemo, as are so many things…may we suggest fragrance-free items.
**We cannot accept home-made food items.
Make a Monetary Donation
Checks can be made payable to Project Valentine, Inc. These funds are used to purchase supplemental supplies needed to fill each special care package. Tax receipts are mailed to you at your request; please include request with your check or donation. Project Valentine is a non-profit 501c3.
Click here to make a donation online!
Would your company be interested in donating to Project Valentine? For more information on corporate donations, please contact Peter at email@example.com
Craft a Gift
Project Valentine sponsors a number of crafting days throughout the year. Check out our Calendar to see when and where we will be hosting our next crafting day! *New* We’ll have craft kits you can ‘check out’ to host your own event, complete with supplies, project ideas and instructions. Contact us for more information!
Set a time for your friends, church group or youth group to get together and create special gifts for Project Valentine recipients.
Click the links below to see the crafts we’ve been working on at Project Valentine:
Please package your project (hat, scarf, owl, etc.) in a re-sealable plastic bag. Download our Gift Tag Template to attach to each item. You are welcome to include your name or organization with the tag.
- Keep in mind, we cannot accept home-made food items or any used items.
- Please remember that we deliver care packages to men, women and children of all faiths
For more information about Project Valentine sponsored crafting events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate Your Time
Give your time to Project Valentine by becoming a volunteer. You can give your time and support for our organization in a number of ways.
Check back often to learn about upcoming events and how you can get involved with Project Valentine in 2017!
You can also help us throughout the year in the following ways:
- Send out an email to your network (or post on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) with information on Project Valentine
- Post a flier in your break room
- Help us by participating in or organizing your own crafting event
- Assist with Assembly day
- Volunteer to help drive or deliver our care packages on Valentine’s Day – please contact Donna at email@example.com for more information. (Please write “Project Valentine Delivery” in the subject line.)
For more information about volunteering your time with Project Valentine, email firstname.lastname@example.org